Up late with wife and Monk

My honey loves Monk. I think we've now watched every episode that is out on DVD. Earlier this week we rented the last two unseen DVD's from the local video stop and they were due this morning.

Each one being 3-4 episodes, that's a lot of time with Monk, but after we got the kiddies in bed, I threw a disc in and we had a Monk marathon.

When the credits rolled on the final episode it was 3am. I'm paying for it today, but I really had an enjoyable time with just my wife, me, and the TV. Some times making your marriage work takes long talks and long walks and roses and chocolates...sometimes it just takes an obsessive compulsive detective.

4 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

My mom & some other family members are into this show. I've only seen its, but it seems funny. Way to go, on being into it with your wife. I think thats great.

Ellen Davenport said...

Sare is referring to me I think. I've done the late night Monk marathons myself. It mabe should worry me, but I identify with Monk wya too much. I find myself thinking, "Hey its not really weird to do that, right, right?" I love Monk too, Shawna.

Stafford said...

Funny show! My husband and I like Psych as well.

Beattie Family said...

Yea for Monk! I'm also a fan of Monk. I just have to be careful not to watch to many of them in a row, I bet you guys had weird dreams. Ellen, I just hope you don't have to touch everything that points up.